What's in this Guide?
This guide is an introduction to our library services and resources. It will tell you how to get started, how to search, and where to find specific information on your topic using standard sources. Follow the links below or the tabs above for more information:
What are the Goals & Objectives?
The two-day Imi Hoola Library Workshop will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to library services and resources
- Performing practical searches
- Exploring bibliographic software
- Preparing presentations (guest speaker)
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the various services and resources available at the library
- Select reliable sources relevant to your research project
- Narrow your topic and setup a search strategy
- Download and/or export search results
- Prepare a draft outline of your paper