What's in this Guide?
This guide is an introduction to library services and resources for your class assignments. It will tell you how to get started, how to search, and where to find specific information on your topic. Follow the tabs above for more information.
This Library Workshop will:
- Introduce you to library services and resources
- Show you how to find general cultural information
- Demonstrate how to perform practical searches
- Explore bibliographic software
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the various services and resources available at the library
- Select reliable sources relevant to your research project
- Setup a search strategy
- Export results to a bibliographic software